- Related News
All posts in Support Services
8 Miles has finally signed on Eleni & Associates, an Ethiopia-based business services company – as previously reported by Private Equity Africa.
Ethos Private Equity has reached the final close of its latest fund at $800 million, exceeding its original $750 million target. The fund has attracted commitments from both local
Lime Rock Partners portfolio company EnerMech has invested £3m (R43m) Water Weights International, an industrial business services company based in South Africa.
Emerging Capital Partners (ECP) portfolio telecommunications tower company IHS Holding , has acquired MTN's towers in West Africa. IHS bought the telecom’s 827 service towers in Cote d'Ivoire and Cameron,
Development Partners International (DPI) has acquired a stake in Morocco-based real-estate development and leasing companies Ste Auxiliaire de Construction de Montage et d'Industrie (Sacmi) and Réalisations Aménagements Constructions (Ramco). DPI
Imbewu Capital Partners has reportedly bought an 85% stake in South-Africa based industrial support services company BO’s Hire and Sales, for approximately $3.8million (R30million). Imbewu is expected to pay
Actis , Ethos and Old Mutual Private Equity (OMPE) have sold their stake in South Africa-based industrial services company Savcio, through a trade sale to ACTOM. The value
Netherlands-based private equity funder XSML has invested an undisclosed amount in Congo-based call centre First & Future (F&F). XSML has backed the company through its small and medium sized enterprise (SME)
Ethos has bought 72% of Kevro, a South Africa-based accessories distribution company, paying approximately $90million (R850million) for the stake. The existing management has also invested, acquiring the remaining 28% of the
Standard Bank has signed a $30 million debt deal with Eaton Towers, a company part-owned by Development Partners International (DPI). The deal is a five-year senior secured term loan facility